Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On A New Model:

First, to D. Thank you so much for letting me dictate my blog to you over the phone while you posted it for me from your computer. Lady E










Last weekend I had the chance to use someone else besides myself as a Cemetery Picture Model. She is going by the name of Lady Tiffany for these pictures. We had a good although hot few hours of it.











Lady Tiffany is a dimpled blond with a bubbly personality. And at times we had to wait until she was done laughing to take the shot but I feel it was worth it. Sorry guys she came with her boyfriend.





We did a lot of walking to get from one chosen back drop to another. And afterwards I still had to paint out garbage cans and telephone wires or fix the odd out of place thing. I won’t bore you with the ones that didn’t come out as well as we would have liked.











I think they turned out well. Welcome Lady Tiffany to our midst.

I would like to take more pictures with other people, both males and females in cemeteries before Halloween. So if you live or will be in the greater Wyoming Valley, Pennsylvania area and would like to join me, please leave a comment or email Lady Deathwatch and we can see if we can work something out about time and place. (And for those of you who were wondering. Wyoming Valley PA came before the State of Wyoming.)

No comments: