Saturday, September 6, 2008

On In the Works:

As you know I like to go and walk in cemeteries. But with the lack of a working car for most of this summer and now with the vegetables needing canning, well, it’s been a while.

I am working on getting out and doing another set of cemetery photos. I could use a few more pictures for the blog and I’d like to have an outing to the cemetery. I really miss having my walks there.

Well, I was in one of my local craft chain stores buying some gothy stuff now that the Halloween stuff has been stocked on the shelves. I got to talking with the checker and showed her some photos of my cemetery pictures and she was enamored. So if everything works out with schedules and weather I will have a new model on the blog with me soon.















As for knitting I’m working on things still on my needles for what feels like forever. I’m going to try to get another ball or two onto my purple bed throw this weekend. I loved working on it but somehow I got busy doing other things and it got pushed aside.

I also have to sew together some wheel chair bags for the veterans. They are cut out and waiting for me to make them some time soon.

It’s the vegetable canning that is keeping me so busy and my hands too tired. But if I don’t do the canning we don’t eat. It’s my job around here each year so I’m not complaining, just explaining. So this is my busy season.

1 comment:

Shadkitty said...

Sometimes life gets in the way of our hobbies. I love that you might have a new model, it's always fun to meet people.