Saturday, November 15, 2008

On Mountain Man and his Stones:















This years stone wall project has ended. The north side of the garden closer to the house now has its stone wall done. He finished it late on Thursday but I didn’t get the pictures until yesterday.

He had fun building it and collecting the rocks and stones. The next project will come and be a surprise to me when it is started. Most of his stone projects are. I don’t mind. He doesn’t tell me how to decorate the house so I think we’re even.















I like having a walled in garden even if it is only on the north and south sides so far.















I had to get up on the roof of the house to take some of the pictures, but I think they were worth it. I couldn’t get back far enough to get the shots I wanted and get the whole thing in. 3 1/2 feet tall, 4 feet wide and 90 feet long of stone wall.

1 comment:

Mouse said...

what a beautiful stone wall! I'd love something like that in my garden when I finally have a garden of my own! We move around too much to even bother with planting & fixing the properties we rent.