Sunday, January 25, 2009

On Second Epitaph Contest 2009:


Here are the rules for writing your own headstone epitaphs to have them shown on this blog in the ‘Epitaph of the Week’ or entered into the ‘Epitaph Contest.’

Rules:
1. No more then 12 lines, but the shorter the better.
2. It does not have to rhyme.
3. Just words. No pictures, cartoons etc.
4. Nothing ‘overtly’ sexual, violent, disgusting, or racist will be considered.
5. Leave a name of who sent it. (It doesn’t have to be your real name.) But it will be attributed to that name. No name, no entry.
6. If the words are not your own. Add the original authors name if you know it. Otherwise just add ‘Anonymous’ and add ‘Sent in by’ and your name after that.
7. Spelling counts. Please proof read it before you hit the send button.

If you are only entering the Weekly Epitaph and not the Contest please say so.

1-K Tatted Lace Edged Handkerchief. Pre-embroidered handkerchief with tatted lace designed and made by Lady Euphoria. Choice of Black or Purple.
2-D Knitted lace Doily. Knitted by Lady Euphoria from Tea Dyed Cotton, Pattern from The Complete Encyclopedia of Needlework by Therese de Dillmont.
3-NB Tatted Lace Necklace. Made of Crochet Cotton, Lady Euphoria designed and handmade by the lady herself. Choice of black, red, white or blue.

Name of winner will be announced on the blog. I will also ‘return email’ to inform the winner and get information for delivery. Some spam filters may stop my email from getting to you so if you are named on the blog as a winner but have not gotten that email please check you spam file. I do not use any personal information I get from you to sell or trade, nor to contact you further. I myself value my privacy and would not like that trust broken. It is only for the purpose of delivering your package.

Send in your Epitaphs and Good Luck! Lady Euphoria

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummm...I'm not entering any kind of epitaph contest, but I just wanted to say that your tatting is beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

I've been informed the necklace arrived in the post today! Thank you for mailing it out. I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival here. :)

~Katt