Sunday, December 7, 2008

On Epitaph Contest Dec, 07, 2008:















Here are the rules for writing your own headstone epitaphs and having them shown on my blog.

1. No more then 8 lines, but the shorter the better.
2. It does not have to rhyme.
3. Just words. No pictures, cartoons etc.
4. Nothing ‘overtly’ sexual, violent, disgusting, or racist will be considered.
5. Leave a name of who sent it. (It doesn’t have to be your real name.) But it will be attributed to that name. No name, no entry.
6. If the words are not your own. Add the original authors name if you know it. Otherwise just add ‘Anonymous’ and add ‘Sent in by’ and your name after that.
7. Spelling counts. Please proof read it before you hit the send button.

We are now starting week five of the Epitaph Contest. No one entered the contest last week. I know it is a busy time of year so there is no new winner to notified and last weeks prizes are going back drawing this week.

This Weeks Prizes are:

1-K Tatted Lace Edged Handkerchief. Pre-embroidered handkerchief with tatted lace designed and made by Lady Euphoria. Choice of Black or Purple.

2-D Knitted lace Doily. Knitted by Lady Euphoria from Tea Dyed Cotton, Pattern from The Complete Encyclopedia of Needlework by Therese de Dillmont.

3-NB Tatted Lace Necklace. Made of Crochet Cotton, Lady Euphoria designed and handmade by the lady herself. Choice of black or blue.

I will ‘return email’ to inform the winner of the week and get information for delivery. Name of chosen will be announced on the blog. I do not use any information I get to sell or trade, nor to contact you further. I myself value my privacy and would not like that trust broken. It is only for the purpose of delivering your package.

Send in your Epitaphs for this weeks contest and Good Luck! Lady Euphoria

4 comments:

Mouse said...

I'm confused... I thought someone won last week? It says in this post that no one won!

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Folks,

The winner I mentioned was from the week before and she had only just gotten back to me. I'll try to be clearer in the future. Sorry for the confusion.

Sincerely, Lady Euphoria

Anonymous said...

So is this contest currently open? Or is this one that was won? :)

Anonymous said...

It’s true, I am dead
This stone on my head
Should give you something to think on!