Sunday, December 21, 2008

On Answering Questions 12-21-08

Happy Solstice to everyone. A new season starts and change is coming as the earth changes it's orientation to the sun. Have fun with the day no matter what you have to do. We will take some time to play board and card games.

And happy first day of Hanukkah to my friends, family and acquaintances celebrating the holiday today. My dreidel is warmed up and I have a bowl of chocolate coins ready for the visits.

On to other things:

Just so you know there are friends and family of mine that read my blog and never use the built in comment function. I find emails days later in my personal email box asking questions or commenting on what I’ve written.

It is nice that they read it but it would be a little easier on me if they would just comment here like everyone else. You know, kind of keep it all together. I know they don’t like the ‘Deathwatch’ thing. I love them anyway.

Anyway I’m answering some of the questions I got from them about the blog here because they are in fact blog questions.


















Yes, I did make the lace and quilted hearth on the mantle. Thanks for asking.















No, I’m not trying to kill myself knitting mittens at breakneck speed. I’m trying to get as many pairs of mittens done now so I have free time to visit and enjoy the holidays while still fulfilling my commitment to the Kevin‘s Mittens Project. I'm still tucking tails and tagging the finished ones for this week.

Yes, I’m still watching my weight. I am holding steady for the holidays. I’d be crazy to pass up all the treats just to loose a pound or two when I can enjoy a little and keep on track. Now you ask? I’m filling up with air popped pop corn and water before I leave the house. I’m do not have the will power to pass it all up so I don’t leave the room for much in the first place. It makes it easier to stop at just one.

I hope everyone is and will have a happy and healthy holiday season.

Sincerely, Lady Euphoria

No comments: