Thursday, June 3, 2010

On Wood I?:

Yesterday I tried a new, yet old, approach to exercise. I worked. Physical labor. With sweating and everything.

We went out in the woods and while he cut the trees down and cut them up for the wood stove, I stacked it on the tractor wagon.















The dogs came too and had a good time trying to track a bear.

I put an envelope from a breast cancer, glad you are still doing good, card I got that day, from a friend, in the picture of the bear track so you can see how big it is. Okay it was a smaller bear, but I still didn’t want to meet up with it.















I had to lighten the picture so you could see it because of the shade from a near by tree.

It took hours for me to load all that wood and Mountain Man only helped a little. He was busy cutting. I’m hurting, but in a good way today.















I let Mountain Man take it all off the wagon.

No comments: