Sunday, June 20, 2010

On Saturdays Lost:

Apparently I’ve lost the ability to do Saturdays and blog. It has been some time since I’ve been able to do both.

Yesterday was beautiful, and I enjoyed it despite all the sunshine. I also got a lot done.

Recycling. I made cloths hangers, cut from cottage cheese container lids, for my dolls clothing. they were spilling forth from the doll closet box for the lack of hangers.















It was World Wide Knit in Public Day yesterday. Thou I was outside the house while knitting, my home is in an out of the way place with no traffic or public to see. The local news did tell of group that knitting outside the town library. I knitted a baby sweater. I just have to tuck the tails and string through the ribbon.

I read the hot afternoon away. Short stories mostly. It was a short story kind of day.

Today is Fathers Day. Happy Day to all you Dads and Dads to be. Mountain Man is getting a nice meal from me and grateful doggy attention from the pets.

Tomorrow starts the first of Summer. Long hot days of growing things and bugs. A friend gave me a hand held bug zapper. I’m hoping it will make feeding the carnivorous plants easier.

1 comment:

FUZZARELLY said...

Cute little hangers! And of course, the recycling. Since I am not playing scrabble on facebook all the freaking time, I have been surfing various recycling websites. I have more ideas in my head than I have had for quite some time. A good thing.

My Father had a profound influence on me; he was a lunatic. -- Spike Milligan