Monday, June 29, 2009

On Sleeping In:

I did not post yesterday, but you knew that.

I don’t usually sleep in. In fact I’m usually the first one up by hours, but I had a tossing, turning Saturday night and didn’t actually fall asleep until the sky started to get light.

By the time I did get up on Sunday morning Mountain Man was already on line doing computer maintenance on his computer. Fixing the problem took longer then he thought it would and he didn’t get off line until a storm was on the way. In the end I didn’t post, but I did get some laundry and some more lace making done.

So, now our weather is in an afternoon thunderstorm loop. We head out of doors first thing to get as much done as we can before the afternoon rains. It looks like we are having a summer without much summer weather.

Mountain Man is working hard on the stone wall because a deer got into the garden and did some damage to what little is growing in there. He hasn’t had much time to mow the lawn, but I think he’ll have it done by next weekend.

I took something to sleep last night and thou I did sleep in a little, I got a good nights sleep. I feel great today and plan to get a lot done. So for a Monday things are looking up, and that is a good thing.

1 comment:

Zina said...

Your home sounds so picturesque!