Saturday, June 6, 2009

On What Time of Year Is It Anyway?:

I would like to say that the reason for my absence yesterday was because I hurt myself doing some thing fun. (Like playing too hard with my new Wii gaming system, which I love by the way.) But alas, this is not the case.

My allergies have been running more to the migraines I get from leaf molds in the autumn then my usual spring allergic reactions from pollen. Apparently all the cool rainy days we have been having have made the mold grow too. And cool has kept the garden from growing.

On Thursday I went in the woods to help Mountain Man collect more stones for his wall, and I came back with a sick migraine headache.

I have switch to the allergy meds I use in the autumn and the pain is lifting day by day.















I’ll leave you with some pictures of Mountain Man’s wall project that I took a few days ago. The first is where we are getting the stones from in the woods. The other is the wall as of Thursday. It is bigger now, but those pictures will have to wait to be taken another day.

No comments: