Monday, May 11, 2009

On I Forgot What Day it Was:

Okay, So I forgot it was Mother’s Day until after I put my blog out yesterday. I do try to get it out by 8:00 AM in the morning and usually get it out closer to 7:00 AM.

I didn’t get the handkerchief done or anything else ready for the picture because I wasn’t here to do it. I had a nice day out with Mountain Man.

I’ll try to catch up and get them here later on today.

Here are the rules for writing your own headstone epitaphs and having them shown on my blog or entered into the contest:

1. No more then 12 lines, but the shorter the better.
2. It does not have to rhyme.
3. Just words. No pictures, cartoons etc.
4. Nothing ‘overtly’ sexual, violent, disgusting, or racist will be considered.
5. Leave a name of who sent it. (It doesn’t have to be your real name.) But it will be attributed to that name. No name, no entry.
6. If the words are not your own. Add the original authors name if you know it. Otherwise just add ‘Anonymous’ and add ‘Sent in by’ and your name after that.
7. Spelling counts. Please proof read it before you hit the send button.

1 comment:

Catriona Palin said...

Here's one I came up with....

Here lays a lady called Sue
To Mexico, on vacation, she flew
But on the way back,
She coughed & she hacked
& was brought down by that dreaded Swine Flu!