Wednesday, March 11, 2009

On A Migraine:

Migraine. It says it all.

That is where I was for the last few days.

I went to Lady Pink’s wake and came back a little stuffy. The flowers or some ones perfume I thought. I had taken an allergy pill before I left the house knowing where I was going. So I just went to bed and by two in the morning I was in the land of pain.

If I catch them early enough I can get by with a bad headache for a few days. But if not the world turns without me and I’m somewhere else unable to participate. I usually even stick a pre-made post in on a timer so if I’m out of it no one has to hear my complaining or miss a posting.

But this last one took me by surprise and I was missing in action. I didn’t make it to the funeral, call my mother, knit a stitch, or take care of the house either. I did manage to gain weight from inactivity so I didn’t neglect everything. Ha, ha.

Tomorrow I’ll hit the reset button and start all over again. But for now I’ll just sit here with my sunglasses on, sip some tea and let my stomach settle.

1 comment:

spyderkl said...

On top of the rest of it, you've had to deal with a migraine too? *hugs* I'm so sorry.

Hoping you're feeling much, much better today.