Monday, March 30, 2009

On Epitaph Contest March 29, 2009:















Here is the promised prize choices for this weeks contest. Winner gets to choose ‘one’ of the following prizes.

1N - A Tatted lace, cotton choker Necklace. Lady Euphoria designed and hand made by the lady herself in choice of blue, white, purple, black or red.

2B - Bookmarks. A choice of one of two sets of four. Lady Euphoria made the lace and created all but one of the sayings on these. Paired with a bit of her tatted lace these original bookmarks were fast sellers when on the market last.

For those that are new to the blog. Here are the rules for writing your own headstone epitaphs and having them shown on my blog or entered into the contest.

1. No more then 10 lines, but the shorter the better.
2. It does not have to rhyme.
3. Just words. No pictures, cartoons etc.
4. Nothing ‘overtly’ sexual, violent, disgusting, or racist will be considered.
5. Leave a name of who sent it. (It doesn’t have to be your real name.) But it will be attributed to that name. No name, no entry.
6. If the words are not your own. Add the original authors name if you know it. Otherwise just add ‘Anonymous’ and add ‘Sent in by’ and your name after that.
7. Spelling counts. Please proof read it before you hit the send button.

I will ‘return email’ to inform the winner of the week and get information for delivery. Name of chosen will be announced on the blog. I do not use any information I get to sell or trade, nor to contact you further. I myself value my privacy and would not like that trust broken. It is only for the purpose of delivering your package.

Send in your Epitaphs for this weeks contest and Good Luck! Lady Euphoria

4 comments:

Zina said...

how exciting! This will take some thinking. Your lace is beautiful!

Mouse said...

Just posted a photo of my choker and pimped your contest.. I love that purple choker in the back - you really need to think about selling these on Etsy!!

Obsidian Kitten said...

I enjoy your blog and just saw your choker chez Mouse. It is absolutely gorgeous.

What is the deadline for the contest? I would very much like to enter...but must meditate upon my epitaph for a few moments before I hit send...

HelenaHandbag said...

Life -- it's just not
what it used to be.