Sunday, February 21, 2010

On Second Annual Thankfulness Tea Party:













It was delightful here at Darkness Manor. Lots of thankfulness all the way round. I’m only sorry I can’t show it all to you.














The only pictures that came out were the ones I took as I was still setting everything up. Somehow I got something on the lens and the rest had a dark blurry spot in the middle.














You can go here to see last years tea party and get the same feel for what I am going for with the day.

I’m thankful for quite a lot of things. Pages of them in fact. And I have to tell you, I’m thankful for that too.

It brings a smile to my face to have so very many things to be thankful for. It maybe a twist on the old ‘count you blessings’ thing, but it does really work.

Happy Thankfulness Tea to you and everyone you know.

Check out Little Black Crow and Knotty Mouse for more Thankfulness Tea Party fun.

3 comments:

Grace Garton said...

Oh look at all those little nibbles!
Looks very swish! Those little biscuits look too nice to eat.
What sort of sandwiches did you make? Are those croissants drizzled with icing?
Did Mountain Man enjoy himself. I can imagine mountain man with his little finger sticking out while sipping tea:)

Mouse said...

Look at how posh everything looks! I still have to edit my photos and write something up.. my Sunday turned rather crazy and I ended up having my tea late last night.

Severina said...

Lovely layout, all fancy and all!

I remember seeing last year's tea party and had wanted to do it next time it came around. Of course I hadn't visited anyone's blog in a couple of weeks and so I missed it, totally my fault--I would have hauled out my little teapot and maybe dressed the Grady-Pig up in a bowtie.

*kicks self*

Hmmm, another occasion, like a Spring Tea, perhaps? Black Crow can call hers a Fall Tea!