Friday, February 6, 2009

On I’m It:

I got Tagged yesterday by Darkside of Knitting.

This was a first for me. In the beginning I was happy to join in. But now I have decided I never want to be bothered with them again. They are harder then they look and I found it depressing not having a fun filled life to write about. (I had wanted to write about my excitement over this being the first day of the Coraline movie today.)

Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules.
Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment to tell them they are tagged.

I pondered this all day and although others find me quirky I don’t see it. So you will just have to be satisfied with boring.

1. I wear glasses and have since I was nineteen. I have never even thought about contact lenses. I think I like to be able to hide behind my glasses.
2. I’m a slob. I constantly have to pick up after myself. I get busy and next thing I know there is a mess all around me and I have to stop what I’m doing and do a tidy up.
3. I don’t like watching sports. If I was interested I’d be out there doing it myself. Sitting around watching sports makes me antsy and I don’t see the point.
4. I have a liking for things that aren’t good for me like junk food. Note the extra 75 pounds on my body.
5. I like to read children’s books more then adult fiction. Not that I don’t like and read it, I just like kid’s books more.
6. Apparently I don’t play tag well. I will never do another meme again. I have learned I don’t like doing them at all.

I do get that this is a way for us as bloggers to share the links and info so I will add a few links here because I like these bloggers and would like you to check them out also. But I will not tag them. I will just invite them to join in the ‘fun’ (If they find it so.) in my comments on their blogs.

Knotty Mouse
, Little Black Crow, Judith and Mandella of Coffee and Tea Gals, Joan of Dark, Kiley of Red Letters Ink and anyone else that wants to take up this silliness.

This afternoon I will be having fun at the movie house watching Coraline in 3D with my ‘in the dark’ knitting. I’m hoping the movie is so good I don’t get any knitting done.

2 comments:

Rebecca Nazar said...

I hope to see Coraline soon. I loved "The Nightmare Before Christmas".

Mouse said...

I just re-read Coraline while waiting for the movie to come out in the theaters.. I'm very excited! My son wants to see it but I'm not entirely sure about the 3D -- I get very ill while trying to watch video games and some recent CG films (like the new 'Journey to the Center of the Earth').. I am still ALMOST willing to attempt to get over both fear of driving & fear of crowds to attend the movie opening. Please let me know how the movie is!