Wednesday, October 6, 2010

On Mess Accumulation:

How can a house get so messy when I was hardly out of bed for days?

I just went from pillar to post today putting things away and cleaning the rest. Tomorrow I get back to knitting. My hands are itching to have something crafty to do again.

I have kept off the five pound. Not one came back when I started to be able to eat again.

I have been doing light exercises. Mostly because my legs and arms still feel like they are made from spaghetti noodles.

We got out to go shopping for food and a few things. I picked up a copy of ‘Wind in the Willows’ on DVD for the Little. The stop action animation one I like so much. I found myself singing the songs from it even though I haven’t seen it for years. I must have liked it even more then I thought.

I even got to water the plants today before they died on me.

I wanted to play, but I buckled down and got a lot of things done. And that feels good too.

Now for some video game fun. See you tomorrow.

By the way 10-10-10 will be here soon. Are you doing anything special for it? I’m still thinking on what I will do.

No comments: