Monday, May 24, 2010

On Busy Weekend:

I’m having a hard time getting back into blogging daily. Not that I haven’t been missing all of you, because I have. It’s more of a out of the house kind of thing.

And the places I’ve been, there is no internet to use.

In town there is a Fine Arts Festival every year at the end of May and it landed on this past weekend. World Goth Day was on Saturday, and my daughter was in town burying her fathers ashes that day too.

I will do something I should have done the other day when I posted about Amelia Earhart house. After you use the link of her name, turn the picture to the left and you are there. Move up and down the street and look at the house from a few different angles. Walk her street.

If the link of her name doesn’t work, try this. vPike Type in [ 78 brooks st medford ma ] and hit the submit button. It is a street side view where you can go to any street that they already have in their archives. And since they are attached to Google Maps that is a lot of streets. Enjoy. Try it on your own house or your grandma's.

1 comment:

Rebecca Nazar said...

Being a geographer, my hubby loves all things maps. Google Maps makes him very, very happy.