Tuesday, January 11, 2011

On Picking at New Leaves:

For those of you who worry about me, we do have some safety measures in place.

I don’t cook when alone and I must stay at the stove the whole time or shut it off if I step away.

We each keep our own cell phones on us at all times.

I have a card file to keep track of jobs and chores so things don’t get too out of control. This saves on constantly replacing notes saying the same things.

I did go back and look at some of my postings and I’m trying to fulfill things I told you I would show you.

So here is the chainmail necklace I made a few months ago.

Its not too easy to see in the picture, but there is a little bird charm flying in a small fine chain over the leafless tree.




2 comments:

siouxsieL said...

The necklace is beautiful. Thanks for posting.

Becky said...

Wow, that necklace is gorgeous! I'm envious of your talent. So beautiful!