Thursday, January 27, 2011

On Lurking:

Some times I just go quiet. Not depressed, just observant.

I’ve have not felt much like saying much lately. I have been lurking around the internet.

I’ve been checking out all the links that the Stylish Blogger Award has generated on the blogs of the people who took up the challenge.

A lot of reading, but not much in the way of commenting by me.

I just sit back and drink in the world around me.

Let it wash over me and see what sticks.

I like to step back and look around. Not just plow through my life.

Do you ever do that too?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, yes, yes I do... Some days the words just don't come, and I like to take in everyone else's. Also, for me, winter is a time for reflection, and here in southern NJ, I've had a lot of time to reflect, especially with all this dang snow.

Thank you so much for the blog award; have been working on that post a bit here and there.


XOSue~