Thursday, January 6, 2011

On Catching Up and Gaining Perspective:

Thank you for all the support. It kind of feels like I was away for longer then I really was. Days of no crafting can do that. And there was a lot of catching up around the house once I got back.

But I’m almost done with that and I can’t wait to get back to my jigsaw puzzles, crafting, and knitting.

And the quiet. No moaning, babbling, or chatting from others.

You just don’t realize what you have until you don’t have it, even if it is only for a few days.

Take a few minutes to just walk around your place and look around. Count your blessings. It just feels good to do every once in a while.

I’ll look at this past week as a learning experience.

A good way to start any new year, I think. And its nice to know that I can still learn some new things at my age. But then again living is learning, isn’t it?

No comments: