Wednesday, December 1, 2010

On Love And Longing From A Distance:

Okay, So I’m loving my new computer from a distance.

The computer tower is off gassing and I’m allergic to the gasses.
Blinding headaches since it was unboxed.

So, as long as I stay out of the room in which it is in, I’m good.

I have been running it from afar to try to speed up the process. Fan going and window open in that room. I don’t know how long this will take, but I hope not too very long.

I’ve been watching Internet TV through the doorway. Not the experience I was hoping for, but better then nothing at the moment.

I’m learning how long I can hold my breath as I run in and change the channel or start another download update.

On another subject, It is deer hunting season here in Pennsylvania. Mountain Man is butchering freezing and canning a deer that a neighbor gave him. He didn’t go out hunting yet this year and now he may not.

Even though I’m a vegetarian it doesn’t bother me that he hunts. He eats meat and I don’t. I’m a Goth and he’s not. We just have differences. It keeps things interesting.

So while my husband cooks and cleans the bones. I watch Star Trek - Enterprise from across two rooms. Yes, I like Star Trek Enterprise. People love it or hate it, and I’m in the love category. Even if all I can get is on a computer screen far, far away.

I’m longing to type stories, visit people on the internet, and play my games, but that will just have to wait for another day.

No comments: