Tuesday, December 7, 2010

On Non-Holiday:

We do not do Christmas at our house. Nor any other ‘Traditional’ December holiday.

Not that I’m complaining or judging. I’m glad for any who have a reason to celebrate. Being a non holiday person, I do try to avoid the merriment of others.

So in saying this I’m trying to get my point across.

I’ve been avoiding the web. Just a few more weeks.

In other years I’ve focused on other things that were going on. One year I had my dolls do Christmas. Another it was the Coraline film fun.

But nothing has caught my attentions in a positive way this year.

And I want to be positive. In these hard times I need it as much as the next person.

So I’ve been looking the other way, waiting for the time to pass.

I may be a little spotty trying to getting through the days.

But come January I’ll have plenty to say. Until then have a great time doing what ever it is you are doing.

1 comment:

FUZZARELLY said...

I don't do christmas, either. I think that Festivus should be our national holiday. Festivus, a holiday for the rest of us.