Thursday, September 3, 2009

On Ups and Downs:

Life is like a roller coaster. The wedding had me up and after I came home I got sick and I was down. And now I’m coming up again, that is I‘m starting to feel better.

I did get a few things done while I was sick in bed. I finished making a the February Lady’s Sweater, that found I had to rework and set aside last spring. (Pictures tomorrow.)

I wrote a bad story. I did pencil book puzzles. But mostly I slept like the dead.

The house is a mess and the laundry pile is growing to a dangerous degree but somehow I don’t mind it, all because I’m feeling much better again.

Gotta’ go and do some dishes before they start to tempt mice into the house.

2 comments:

FUZZARELLY said...

Hang in there.

I sympathize, because I always try to avoid highs and lows in my life. I try to keep andeven keel. But weddings, funerals, holidays creep in and disrupt.

Even when the disruption is a happy one, it still upsets one's equilibrium.

I'm pullin' for ya. Sleep and rest, and next week you will feel better.

Mouse said...

Sorry to hear that you got sick upon coming home.. I fall victim to that myself after being around a ton of people. Glad to know that you are getting up and around.. can't wait to see your sweater!