Tuesday, August 17, 2010

On A Balance:

I could say, ‘I should have done this years ago.’ but I won’t. I feel that if it was time than it would have happened that way. And apparently I had other things to learn first.

I am happy I found it now. Who knew that contact juggling would help me in so many ways? I do know that now I am more balanced in so many ways.

I’ve learned to balance things on me, so now I’m more steady on my feet.

I’ve learned more patience as I practice, therefore I’m have become more patient.

I schedule things better to get my practice time in, and my day runs smoother.

I have a better ability to concentrate, so now I can work more efficiently.

My fun quotient has grown, so I don’t fret and worry as much.

Now that I’m doing so much finger exercises, the finger that was put back on after an accident has more feeling then it has for a long time. Over 25 years.

I needed more basic funny and joy in my life. Daily I had many happy moments in my life, but I wasn’t joyful from the inside out.

I was content, but not calm. I had no greater goals in life, only project completion.

I didn’t know it, but I had misplaced my silly side, now I can clown around again. My life felt full, but it was just crowded.

Learning to balance balls on my body, arms and fingers has set me straight.

I have struck balance in my life with this Contact Juggling and I can’t tell you haw much it means to find it again after so long.

I hope with all my heart that you have, or can soon find, your own balance too.

1 comment:

FUZZARELLY said...

I'm so happy for you!!!