I. One of my grandfather’s jobs was being on a roller derby team.
2. I was once a backup singer in my mother’s country western band.
3. The 3rd finger on my right hand was almost completely cut off but was successfully reattached.
4. I was a tenor in glee club but pinch hit as a soprano. Because I was the only one in the group that could reach high ‘C’ and beyond.
5. I have 5 dogs buried in our pet cemetery.
6. I am the oldest of a 6 kid family.
7. I’ve had surgery 7 times in my life. None cosmetic.
8. I had 8 boyfriends between my first and second marriages.
9. I was in the Girl Scouts for 9 years.
10. Our pet cemetery has 10 pets in all buried there.