Wednesday, December 21, 2011

On A Good Day for a One Seater:

So I’m trying to ease back into making stuff for the dolls and doll houses again.

Yes, I should have made copies of all of the stuff in the envelope folder. Hind sight and all that.

I needed to make something that I had no references to in the missing envelope file. So I decided to make an Out House! (Not done, only a primer coat of paint so far.)

But I hope you find this just right considering the day. It is the first day of the last year of the Mayan Calendar. If you believe it, the end of the world is coming in one year from this date.

So we are in the crapper or out house as it may.



















The door is not hinged on yet. So the doll is holding it up.
















The catalog TP I spent the day making from reprint old catalogs; copied, resized, printed front and back, cut, folded, pasted together and hung.

Yes, I know it still needs a seat. But for now we will just make believe it is hanging on the wall behind the wood stove keeping warm for later.

It’s the end of the world as we know it and I’m trying to feel fine! Thanks REM.

1 comment:

Mouse said...

heehee! I never thought about an outhouse for a dollhouse! You are so creative- the little newsprint papers are unreal!
BTW- please don't let those weird comments upset or confuse you... they are "spam" and they use weird comments just to get their email address or website (where they are selling something weird) in your comment section. I get tons of them a day- thankfully I have a heavy duty spam filter on my sites and can ignore 98% of it.