Sunday, February 8, 2015

Upcoming Thankfulness Tea Party

Slow and steady wins the race.

Still moving slow but getting around more.

Things getting easier to do also.

I can see that I will be back to normal shortly.

I will be holding my yearly Thankfulness Tea Party again the last Sunday of the month.
February 22, 2015.
I hope you will join me.

Sorry for the short notice but it couldn't be helped.

You will need:
Paper, writing implement (Pen, pencil or the like), Some party foods of your choice, and a beverage (Tea is nice but not everyone likes it.)
Friends are optional and nice to have along.  As is soft music.

The goal is to have a good time writing down what you are thankful for in your life.  I also look back at past years after I am done with this years list and reflect.  Nice to see the movement in my life.  Goals, needs, desires, they change in time.

Remember what your life is about.  Who you are inside without the world telling you what you want to have around you.

Be thankful of the things that make your life good, easier, nicer, kinder, happier.

If you have friends and or loved ones as part of your tea party talk about the things that make you feel good together.

Feel free to post or host your own party and share your thankful thoughts with others here.

Life has its bad moments that we can't escape but we can offset them by being thankful for the better parts.

Hope you can all join me this year.

1 comment:

Lucretia said...

This sounds like a wonderful idea, thank you! I hope to be able to have one as well. And I hope you are feeling better; I only just now read your last post.