Sunday, February 22, 2015

Thankfulness Tea Party

Welcome, welcome!

Sorry for no pictures. my camera broke and has not been replaced yet.
(We can't have everything, so I won't sweat it.)

Come on in and join the fun.

The table is set with my best china, linens, and lace.

There are pretty papers, and pens for your lists in the basket with the purple bow on the handle.

We are having cucumber sandwiches, cheeses and fruit, and egg salad.

High end cookies, raspberry tarts, and spice cake.

Hot tea, herb tea, lemonade, or apple juice to drink.

I am thankful for good friends, near and far.
Good food, good health, house and home.
Sunny days, rainy days, cloudy days, all days.
Loved ones, friends, neighbors, and friends I've yet to meet.
Crafting fun, Ukulele playing, singing, dancing, walking in the woods.
Sitting with a good book, dreaming out the window, pleasant dreams.
Childrens laughter, funny jokes, happy memories, music that makes you want to dance.
Computer games, blogging, others blogs, communication.
And ever so much more.

Feel free to leave a comment with some of the things you are thankful for.

Enjoy your day.  I'm very happy you came to share your day with me.

No comments: