Friday, February 6, 2015

Getting Better All the Time

I am sorry things got to that point but sometimes you just can't predicted the future.

I got sick.  Put off going to the doctor.  I'd get better on my own like I've done before.

A week or two went by.

Then sicker.  Just a flu?  A virus maybe?  Just a few more days and I'll have this thing beat.

Another week or two more.

And sicker still.

Everything seemed to be going bad at once.

Gallbladder got involved, pancreas jumped on board.  Infections.  Complications.

Ambulance!  Hospital!  Medications.  Watching.  Waiting.

No food by mouth.  Weight loss.  Weakness.

Surgery!

Slow recovery.

Home.

Recover some more.

I lost 25 pounds the worse way.

Still a bit weak.  But home and happy to be alive.

I will try to post as often as I feel up to it.

I do hope that all is well with everyone out there.

Have a good day!  And be happy!  Life is good!  And getting better all the time!

3 comments:

Mary Mourning said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Get well soon!

Lucretia said...

I am SO sorry to hear this! I was wondering where you had gone... Very glad you are home and recovering!

Unknown said...

Take care. I hope you feel better soon