Monday, October 31, 2011

On All’s Well This Halloween:

Our computers are home and virus free. They were ‘Networked’ together and what one got the other got also. Apparently there was a programming error in the one computer and poof, both computers down and out! (Not networked any longer.)

It took forever to get them back. But in the state they were in, at the time, they were useless.

Well let’s see what went on while my internet life line was gone.

The grandkid had his first birthday.

Crafting, I knitted and worked on the doll houses and dolls.

I built a doll closet (seperated from the doll houses) for all the dolls clothing. Well half a closet. (The part with the bars to hang the cloths.) The other part will have shelves and box drawers for the loose things like hats, shoes and other frippery. All that stuff that doesn’t go on hangers.

There was an October snow storm, but I don’t think any one missed hearing about that. More people without power and downed trees than hurricane Irene a few weeks ago.

The old ‘Batman’ show is now on ‘ME TV’ and I couldn’t be happier. I just love that show. The height of campy humor. Too bad it is only on, on Saturday evenings, but they are showing the shows in their serialized order and we get two of them a night.

I can’t wait to get back at my video games. I missed them more than I want to admit even to myself. I just got the first 10 of the Farm Frenzy games in one box from BestBuys and I’m chomping at the bit to play them. (Yes, there are more than 10 Farm Frenzy games out there. And they each play a little differently than the others.)

Here’s hoping you are all having a great Halloween too.

No comments: