Wednesday, November 19, 2008

On Knitting and Dinner:

I have been knitting. Once I started the socks that got me through the car kafuffle I haven’t been able to put them down. Not even to take pictures unfortunately. I am hoping to get them done today. Done or not, pictures tomorrow, I promise.

I also knitted Mountain Man and myself a tubular cowl scarf from stash leftovers since I talked about projects last. I was working on but have yet to finish the throw for the bed. I’ve been working far too long on it and have knitters block with the thing. I feel like I spend more time frogging then knitting on it these days. The thing is I really do love the purple, ever so soft, yarn. I’m just tired of the repetition of the pattern.

I have a lot to do today. I’m baking fresh bread for my cancer group’s Thanksgiving Diner later on this afternoon. So I’d better get going. I want to wear my new socks still on the needles.

No comments: